Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stuck in the house

Ok...so the train ride was way too long, however its beats the body scanners at the airport.  Now I find myself stuck in the house.  Although this is by choice....or so I think, I wonder if there was some place to go would I leave the house.  I tried last night....me and my best friend of 31 years decided to leave our homes and venture into the unknown.  We have done this countless time over the years and each time we have the delusion that it will get better.  Well, it doesn't....the same insanity we faced 30 years ago is still out there and it like us is just older.  So where do mature women and men go these days to have fun?  Or does the world assume we no longer need to have fun.  I am not sure, but from what I experienced last night I think the house is my safest option. I sit here with my two dogs, four cats and one snake....and I wonder....will I be the new episode of hoarders or worst animal hoarders.  The little old lady with flea bites smelling or cat urine....is this what I have to look forward to in the years to come?